Wednesday, March 4, 2020

amazon stilling book royalties

Hello 

This is a personal issue but i need help.

Maybe someone out there had the same problem and can help me.

I have been trying to solve this issue for the past 3 years really.

i had a  KDP account.

the  KDP account was closed.

royalties are still getting paid in a WRONG bank account so I never got paid.

I have been trying to speak with someone in amazon but cannot find any help close

I would like to login and change the profile info with the correct Bank account so i can get paid for the books I wrote and that amazon is still selling cause every month i get the royalties reports of the payments they are making into a wrong bank account that was closed on 11/15.

it feels amazon is stilling the royalties by not allowing people to help authors having problems with human help desk

https://kdp.amazon.com


Don't forget to show me some LOVE by liking this post and leaving a comment! Thank you!

馃挄 Follow us on Social Media, thanks! ✨馃挮馃専

For other products please check out our store: 

More about us:

馃挄 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Actualit茅s des m茅dias sociaux 20- 02-2022 Le jour des Pr茅sidents, l'application de m茅dias sociaux de Trump, Truth Social, devrait 锚tre e...